With the increased spread of Coronavirus, we wanted to reassure platforms & key distributors of the steps we are taking to ensure we are fully prepared to continue providing a service. We can confirm that there are currently no impacts to our Operations, and we continue to provide a BAU service.
To highlight a number of steps we have taken so far:
- We will have the majority of our staff working from home (where this is possible) from Monday 23rd March 2020, with the rest being split across other offices
- Movement of our managers and staff between offices is being restricted
- Business travel restrictions are in place to affected locations, as advised by the public authorities
- Self-quarantine arrangements will be implemented where needed
- We are in ongoing contact with our critical suppliers to keep abreast of any impacts they may experience – none have been identified to date
- All Face to face client meetings have been cancelled until further notice
- We continue to offer our standard service and are in ongoing dialogue with our clients about the coming weeks
- We are seeing a sizeable increase in phone and e-mail enquiries. We strongly recommend all clients to use our web chat service distributorportal.co.uk where possible to allow us to continue to provide timely responses
We continue to monitor all advice given by the relevant public health authorities and will advise should our current position change.